- 16 - 22L
- Main compartment: W 30 x H 46 x D 12 cm | Fully expanded:W 30 x H 62 x D 12 cm
- External padded laptop compartment: (Suitable for up to a 15″ Macbook)
- 14oz cotton canvas body
- Veg tanned leather base, straps and detailing
- Side zipper for quick access to main compartment
- Front zipper pocket with pen slots
- Two side pockets with magnetic closures
- One concealed side zipper pocket for valuables
- Two internal accessory pockets
- Two padded adjustable straps
- YKK zips and leather pulls
- Striped cotton lining
Poca Roll-top Backpack – Grey
With a focus on form and functionality, the Poca incorporates traditional methods and innovative design elements. Crafted from Harris Tweed, cotton canvas and eco vegetable tanned leather, the Poca is sturdy, sophisticated and versatile. Designed to be flexible, it’s compact enough for everyday use, but can be just as handy on the road, for overnight trips, thanks to the expandable top. The Poca’s understated and minimalist design comes with a range of useful features such as an easy-access padded laptop compartment, as well as several exterior and interior pockets that keep your essentials safe, accessible and organized.
Out of stock
Our Eco Leather comes from a fair-trade tannery in West Bengal, India. The tannery has developed a special natural recipe using vegetable tannins, which naturally occur in the roots, bark and leaves of many plants.
Handwoven fabrics are soft, durable and breathable – many of these properties are due to the human handling of the yarn during the weaving process. Looms are operated and powered by hand or foot, so no electricity is required to make the cloth, resulting in the process being ecologically sound.
|Dimensions||30 × 62 × 12 cm|
Canvas, Eco Vegetable Tanned Leather, Harris Tweed